I feel like I haven’t blogged in such a long time, and truthfully I haven’t. Lately I’ve been so busy trying to juggle school, work, and all my other responsibilties, so I’ve had to take a short break from blogging. It’s been hard, but also very necessary because I need to make sure my priorities are in proper order. That being said, I decided to take a break from studying to write a short post. Since I have been nominated by The Sunny C (she’s awesome, go check out her blog) to do a “10 fun facts about me” tag, I figured it was something I would be able to accomplish in a fairly short amount of time.
So, here goes!
- I am a Christian, born & raised SDA and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I spent the first few years of my life in Kenya
- I LOVE the color red, I always look for a way to get anything and everything in red
- I could eat rice and beans everyday and not get tired of it
- I’m a junior in college
- Since starting college I have never worn sweatpants to class, I wear them everywhere else, but never to class
- I play 3 instruments and I sing
- I always have gum with me. at all times. always.
- My favorite cake is carrot cake (without raisins)
- I absolutely LOVE reading, in fact I just stumbled upon an awesome sale today in the English Dept. on my campus–$5 for a box of books. So I filled that box up to the top & got over 20 awesome books for $5! 🙂
So there you have it, 10 facts about me. Obviously those 10 facts don’t fully explain who I am as a person, but at least they give you more of an idea of who this Hannah girl is.
Thanks for taking the time to read about me, feel free to ask any questions if you want to know more about me.
And now I will retreat back to my desk to continue on with my studies.