When I first started this blog I didn’t know what to expect, I just wanted a place to get my thoughts out. I have to admit that I didn’t even know that blogging awards even existed, until I was nominated for one. I’m still fairly new to this blogging experience, I’ve had this blog for less than a year, but I’m so happy that my posts have made enough of an impact on someone that they would nominate me for this. I love everything about blogging and I especially love the people I’ve gotten to interact with on here. I want to thank Dark Roast for nominating me, if you haven’t already checked out her blog you definitely should!
So, these are the rules for this award that I have received:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the Award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions sent to you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate seven blogs
1. What’s one piece of advice you’d give your fellow bloggers?
Follow your heart, if you begin to write a post and you are lead in a certain direction, go with it. At the end you will look back at what you have written and for the most part you will love the outcome.
2. What do you consider to be the most important thing to you in life and are you giving enough time to it?
The most important thing in my life is my relationship with Christ, and I am not giving it enough time. I know that I need to give him more time and I’m really working on that.
3. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? 10 years?
5 years from now I see myself in Grad School for Public Health with a Dietetics emphasis, also hopefully in a committed relationship. 10 years from now I see myself working to help people live healthy lifestyles through diet and exercise, I also see myself married.
4. If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
Don’t be so afraid, even if you get rejected or fail it’s not the end of the world.
5. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
I honestly can’t remember, but I think it was in the last couple months
6. Who is your favorite fictional character?
The minions from Despicable Me…does that count?
7. Mean Girls or Heathers?
I’ve never seen Heathers, so I guess I’ll have to go with Mean Girls
8. What are your 3 favorite songs at the moment?
Masterpiece by Jessie J
Footprints In The Sand by Leona Lewis
Dreaming of a City by Sweet Symphony
9. What makes you get out of bed every day?
My 6:30 AM appointment with the gym and my goal to reach my ideal weight
10. What do you miss most about your childhood?
Being free to have fun and play with all day long and not having so many responsibilities to worry about
My 7 Nominees are:
10 Questions to answer:
- If you could do one thing over, what would it be?
- Out of all your blog posts, which one is your favorite? Why?
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- What advice do you have for new bloggers as they deal with criticism from commenters?
- Do you plan to maintain your blog over the years or is it just temporary?
- What is the most important lesson you have learned while blogging?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What do you like to do with your free time?
- Is there any topic you consider to be completely inappropriate for any blogger to address?
- Who or what do you love the most in your life?
Happy Blogging! 🙂